„Interaction and communication between different cultures has always been an important part of my life.“Klara Denzin
Qualifications and Publications
Certified Organisational Developer
– Systemic Coach
– Systemic Team Developer / Team Coach
– Systemic Change Manager
– Systemic Structural Business Constellations
– Certificate “Intercultural Training” of IKUD-Seminars Goettingen, Germany.
– Certificate “Development of Intercultural Teams” of interculture e.V. Jena, Germany.
Klára Seenger: “Transformations of the Hungarian bank system in an economical perspective”. In: Max Planck Association / Research reports of the AG TRAP at Humboldt University of Berlin, Book 4, 1995.
University graduate in Business Administration (Dipl.-Kauffrau)
Academic studies at the University of Cologne, Germany.
University graduate in Business Economics
Academic studies at the Corvinus University Budapest, Hungary.
Language Teacher Qualification
Acquirement of a qualification as a language teacher at the Goethe Institute / University of Kassel.
I have successfully given German language courses, training, coaching and consulting for businesses of the following sectors:
Planning and engineering
Retail and wholesale
In addition I was active as
– Lecturer for Intercultural Competence at Heilbronn University (HHN)
– Chairperson of Junior Chamber International, Chapter Schwaebisch Hall, in charge of managing educational projects, job fairs and panel discussions